Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I've Never Said


1. Pass the asparagus.
2. I guess I've run out of things to say.
3. I'm not in the mood to sing karaoke right now.
4. Let's work through lunch.
5. Thanks for the invitation, but I'd rather stay home.
6. Stop by tomorrow morning around eight, I'll be up by then.
7. Excuse me, ma'am, you're showing too much cleavage.
8. That's OK honey, I'm sure it was more important than doing the laundry.
9. I just need some alone time.
10. Amanda, would you take charge for once?
11. I was going to watch football, but The English Patient is on tonight.
12. I find troubleshooting computers very relaxing.
13. Let's just cuddle tonight.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Sweet Domesticity (my beautiful wife)
2. Like So Totally (my sister-in-law)
3. Maremagnum
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Comments:
Great list, I came from your wife's! My TT is up.
 
Ray, you continue to crack me up! That was a good one - I particularly liked #10 & #11...
 
That was pretty good. Funnier then the list of things I posted that can be found on my desk.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?